The Hoteli Bernardin, d.d. Company operates 1,184 hotel rooms in the most attractive part of the Slovenian coast. It is an major player in the market, with five hotels and a wide range of services for different market segments, from business to leisure tourism. Due to this fact, the company has assumed great social responsibility and the role of the first tour operator in Slovenian Istria.
The tourist offer of the Hoteli Bernardin Company comprises:
- one five-star hotel with 241 rooms;
- four four-star hotels with a total of 474 rooms;
- one hotel and five guest houses with three stars and a total of 345 rooms;
- 85 apartments;
- 24 catering facilities with a total capacity of 3,931 seats (including terraces);
- 3,077 seats in the Congress Center;
- four wellness centers,
- four beaches, which together cover 1,000 meters of the shore;
- swimming pools with a water surface of 2,227 m2, of which 866 m2 are outdoor and 1361 m2 indoor, with a total capacity of up to 1,100 people;
- auto campsite with a total area of 6 ha and a capacity of up to 1,100 guests;
- a marina for 60 vessels.
Hoteli Bernardin, d.d. have maintained three brands established in the market for four decades. On the sale and purchase market, the company is represented under a joint umbrella trademark Bernardin Hotels and three brands: St. Bernardin Resort, San Simon Resort and Salinera Resort.